DEVOPS & SRE TEAM LEAD? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A DEVOPS & SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEERING TEAM LEAD TO JOIN OUR R&D TEAM.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and the metaverse. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead the team of devops and site reliability engineers
- Be part of a R&D group with specialists in every field and highly motivated team members as part of a mature production environment
- Work with modern cloud technologies and cloud providers, including but not limited to: Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, Azure, AWS, GCP
- Lead the team efforts to become fully automated on K8s and the Cloud
- Lead Anzu’s efforts to deploy infrastructures in the Cloud worldwide
- Be responsible for Anzu infrastructure uptime and SLAs
- Review Anzu’s current infrastructures, with flexibility for improvements and vital changes
- Establish proper guidelines and job procedures in the team and across departments
- Partnership with engineers from all teams to ensure correct usage of the Cloud resources, well-defined Cloud architecture, and addressing of bottlenecks
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 7 years of experience in DevOps / SRE roles
- Proven experience in leading DevOps / SRE teams
- Extensive knowledge and experience of:
- Cloud operations (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Cloud architectures
- Linux and advanced kernel tuning
- Centralized monitoring for high scale
- Logging solutions for high scale
- Security monitoring
- Proven experience running scalable complex system in the Cloud
- Good programming skills in at least one of the following: Python, Node.js, GoLang
- Good understanding of programming and software architectures and limitations
- Open to learning new technologies and applying them in your day-to-day tasks
- Advantageous - prior collaboration with a well-known advertiser and/or game development studio or publisher
- Advantageous - past experience with ISO / SOC2 / PCI-DSS certifications and Compliance
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Collaborate with global media giants like WPP and NBCUniversal
- Rapidly growing award-winning company that has raised $37 million in funding
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, Israel, with hybrid and remote teams around the globe
- Focus on team learning and development
- Equal opportunity employer with an inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages and bonus schemes
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.