TECHNICAL WRITER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL WRITER TO CREATE USEFUL, ENGAGING AND CLEAR DOCUMENTATION AND TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS FOR BOTH INTERNAL USERS AND EXTERNAL CLIENTS. YOU WILL UPDATE AND MANAGE THE COMPANY’S KNOWLEDGE BASE REGULARLY AND WORK WITH DEVELOPERS TO CREATE NEW DOCUMENTS AS WE RELEASE NEW PRODUCTS, APIS AND SERVICES.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create technical documentations and materials for detailing Anzu’s product and services
- Deeply understand the product and be able to translate complex information into simple and comprehensible content
- Be creative and innovative with how to present the information to the users
- Collaborate with different R&D teams by working closely with Product Managers and Engineers
- Have a tangible influence on the success of Anzu’s clients by creating materials for their on-boarding and integration process, and by expanding the client-facing
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 2-3 years of experience as a technical writer in the tech industry
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Passion for learning new tools and ability to work with multiple technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of programming and the technical jargon
- Experience with creating technical diagrams, API documentation, and user manuals for technical products
- Mother-tongue level of English
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.