TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER WITH TECHNICAL EXPERTISE TO SUPPORT THE BUSINESS TEAMS AND UNDERSTAND THE CUSTOMER’S STRATEGY AND GOALS.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and Roblox. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work with international programmatic platforms to support Anzu’s ad operations activities
- Work with the product management team to identify and solve ongoing issues
- Review campaign-operational processes and maintain smooth delivery
- Provide support for programmatic campaigns in internal and external dashboards
- Analyze large datasets and extract meaningful insights
- Provide consistent, executive-level reporting on projects status and outcomes
- Address bottlenecks and provide escalation to management
- Anticipate, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs against technical constraints
- Demonstrate effective communication skills (both verbal and written) across all levels of the business
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Availability to work Monday-Friday in a flexible hybrid model
- Up to one year of experience working in a tech company
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Good analytical skills with a high level of proficiency in MS Excel and Google applications
- Fast learner of new technologies with a strong ability to handle technical operations
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly master multiple dashboards and tools
- High level of English with excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with programmatic advertising - an advantage
- Familiarity with the world of video gaming - an advantage
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.