TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST TO JOIN OUR GROWING HR TEAM. AS A TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST, YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A REAL IMPACT ON OUR SUCCESS AND ENABLE OUR GROWTH WITH HIRING EXCELLENT PEOPLE.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while creating a great experience for each candidate.
- Lead recruiting process, including sourcing, CV scanning, conducting phone interviews, and reference checks.
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience for technology positions, with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, HR and Recruiting communities, etc.
- Vast experience in sourcing including building new and creative sourcing strategies.
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms
- Multi-tasking abilities and desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Creative, friendly, and outgoing personality, strong team player, positive, and can-do approach.
- High level of English – written and verbal.
- A fast-paced startup that raised $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.