INTEGRATION MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A INTEGRATION MANAGER WITH TECHNICAL EXPERTISE. YOU WILL WORK WITH OUR SALES, PRODUCT & ENGINEERING TEAMS TO HELP OUR PUBLISHERS UNDERSTAND ANZU’S SOLUTIONS FROM A TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead the integration processes with our gaming partners
- Build strong relationships, understand technical needs, and ensure our publishers’ success with Anzu is taken to the next level
- Manage the integration lifecycle, provide a solution to technical issues, and apply best practices while coordinating with various stakeholders
- Provide technical pre-sales and solution engineering support, documenting use cases and technical requirements before proposing a unified solution
- Help R&D and Product teams understand integration approaches, with full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from a technical point of view
- Impact product development by making sure the R&D teams are aware of any challenges during the integration process
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 1 year of experience as a technical account manager / technical sales / tech support or sales engineering position
- Analytical skills with a high-level of proficiency
- Great customer-facing skills
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Fast learner of new technologies with a strong ability to handle technical objections
- High level of English with excellent communication skills - essential
- Computer Science / Engineering degree or equivalent certifications - advantage
- Familiarity with the mobile gaming ecosystem, Unity Engine, and/or Unreal Engine - advantage
- Familiarity with the world of digital advertising - advantage
- Familiarity with the world of gaming - advantage
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.