Server Team Lead
SERVER TEAM LEAD? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A SERVER TEAM LEAD WITH EXCELLENT HANDS-ON DEVELOPMENT SKILLS TO LEAD THE SERVER TEAM AND TAKE PART IN ANZU’S GROWTH.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead the server development team at Anzu
- Oversee the development and take practical part in the process
- Work closely with all other Infra team members, including QA and Product
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Experience with the following technologies:
- K8S (non managed)
- Azure or AWS cloud interface including: DNS and networking configuration, KMS or similar, EC2, Storage, CDN and S3
- Python big plus
- Big query and complex SQL based queries
- JS + React + Mobx + building efficient single page applications
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, great team player
- Proven ability of driving problems to resolution
- Experience with managing high traffic low latency production environment
- Experience in making cloud architecture decisions for products with high traffic and data
- Experience with developing Ad Tech or Gaming products – Must
- Knowledge with IAB / MRC standard and protocols – Big advantage
- Experience with AI/ML – Big advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.