SENIOR PUBLISHER GROWTH MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR PUBLISHER GROWTH MANAGER TO BOLSTER OUR FAST-GROWING RELATIONS WITH GAME PUBLISHERS AND TAKE THEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and the metaverse. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Guide game developers through the integration process
- Monitor and optimize performance
- Introduce updates and new opportunities to developers
- Optimize and grow ad placements and Anzu configurations with developers
- Promote games and players you work with internally to our sales team and external partners
- Gather product feedback for internal communication
- Upsell existing partners
- Test new features and product implementation from our partners
- Manage communications and relationships with developers post-integration
- Support other teams with data and collateral of Anzu’s product functionality in our publishers' games
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 4+ years of account management or client services experience, preferably within AdTech and gaming tech
- Excellent customer-facing abilities with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Data and analysis skills
- High level of English, both written and verbal
- Sales and presentation skills
- Motivated, meticulous, and hardworking
- Strong understanding of the video gaming ecosystem
- Strong understanding of the advertising industry
- Massive plus if you play and love video games!
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.