SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER ? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STRATEGIC AND CREATIVE SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
TO TO OVERSEE OPERATIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT AND KEEP ANZU AHEAD OF TRENDS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work closely with VP Marketing to plan and optimize marketing operations, performance, processes, and workflows
- Execute, analyze, and optimize marketing strategy
- Manage day-to-day operations of the marketing department including setting up the team’s ongoing priorities, leading marketing and sales collateral creation process, overseeing industry events, MarCom, speaking, and awards activities
- Oversee marketing campaigns and track and measure the effectiveness
- Work closely with the content and design leads to ensure full alignment with the company’s positioning and branding
- Research and analyze market trends and competitor activity and align the marketing strategy accordingly
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 2+ years of experience in managing marketing projects and teams
- Working experience in AdTech companies and with B2B products
- Experience in gaming is an advantage
- Experience managing people and complex, cross-functional projects
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Exceptional attention to detail and very well organized
- Understanding of design
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all their employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.