SENIOR MANAGER SALES STRATEGY AND PLANNING? WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HIGHLY MOTIVATED SENIOR MANAGER SALES STRATEGY AND PLANNING IN THE US.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and Roblox. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Become an expert on Anzu's value proposition, product offerings, and market competitiveness
- Develop and own the production of all sales materials for agency and brand audiences
- Working in partnership with the Sales and Account Management team, manage and develop response to client requests for proposals
- Refine and personalize our approach to developing client-facing materials and proposals to drive engagement and conversion
- Analyze product and package sell-through to optimize future offerings and materials
- Integrate market insights and collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to conduct market research, gather business insights, identify opportunities, and shape the future of creative solutions and product roadmaps
- Assist agencies and brands with thought leadership and market research
- Partner with Product, Growth, and Marketing teams to act as a central point of contact in defining and explaining new offerings to our clients
- Be the customer’s voice and ambassador in the organization, working internally with all teams to secure your customers’ long-term partnership with Anzu
Salary range : $100-130K annual
- Medical insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media sales at an advertising agency, publisher, or advertising technology provider
- Expert level knowledge of the agency and brand landscape with an established book of contacts
- Exceptional communication and client services skills
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail to drive program management and execution
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, working with key stakeholders across the organization
- A people person who is motivated, intuitive, and passionate about sales
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Based in our New York office with hybrid working
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.