SENIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER WITH ANALYTICAL EXPERIENCE TO HELP US TAKE OUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and Roblox. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage all aspects of our campaigns with the world’s leading brands
- Manage ad operations activity to optimize our advertisers’ success
- Set up managed service and programmatic campaigns in internal and external dashboards
- Oversee our advertising ecosystem and identify trends
- Analyze large datasets and extract meaningful insights
- Provide internal and external campaign data reporting
- Play Anzu’s inventory of games to provide live screenshots for our advertisers (yes, you’ll be playing mobile and PC games as part of your daily routine!)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least 3 years of experience with digital campaign management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Analytical skills, with high proficiency in MS Excel and Google applications
- Fast learner with flawless attention to detail and ability to quickly master multiple dashboards and tools
- Familiarity with the world of gaming is highly advantageous
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.