SENIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER WITH ANALYTICAL EXPERIENCE TO HELP US TAKE OUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and the metaverse. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage all aspects of our campaigns with the world’s leading brands
- Manage ad operations activity to optimize our advertisers’ success
- Set up managed service and programmatic campaigns in internal and external dashboards
- Oversee our advertising ecosystem and identify trends
- Analyze large datasets and extract meaningful insights
- Provide internal and external campaign data reporting
- Play Anzu’s inventory of games to provide live screenshots for our advertisers (yes, you’ll be playing mobile and PC games as part of your daily routine!)
Salary range : 85,000-110,000/year
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least 3 years of experience with digital campaign management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Analytical skills, with high proficiency in MS Excel and Google applications
- Fast learner with flawless attention to detail and ability to quickly master multiple dashboards and tools
- Familiarity with the world of gaming is highly advantageous
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.