Senior C++ Developer
SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER?
WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, CREATIVE SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND HELP DEVELOP THE PLATFORM THAT DRIVES OUR BUSINESS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, develop, and improve the SDK core-code base
- Design, develop, and improve Unity/Unreal components written in C++/JS/C# that will interact with the SDK core code
- Work directly with game publishers integrating the SDK into their custom game engines
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Work with QA on building test apps and tools for automatic and manual testing
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 7+ years experience in complex C++ systems, preferably in the field of 3D computer graphics, computer vision or digital signal processing
- Experience in building complete systems from ground up, including architecture design and implementation
- Experience with networks, databases, security, multimedia
- Extensive experience in software development interacting with low-level system and hardware resources
- Experience in low-level graphics APIs such as: DirectX, OpenGL, OpenGLES, and Metal
- Experience in writing Unity or Unreal native platform plugins – advantage
- Knowledge in building Unity 3D apps including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management – advantage
- Experience in android java & NDK
- Familiarity with modern GPU architectures and recent graphics techniques – advantage
- Committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and high-quality product delivery
- Good English skills
- Prior collaboration with a well-known advertising or game-development company – advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.