SENIOR STAFF ENGINEER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, CREATIVE SENIOR STAFF ENGINEER TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND HELP DEVELOP THE PLATFORM THAT DRIVES OUR BUSINESS - THE ANZU SDK CORE AND ITS SUPPORTING TECHNOLOGIES. YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH POPULAR GAME ENGINES (LIKE UNITY AND UNREAL) AS WELL AS CUSTOM GAME ENGINES AND TITLES DEVELOPED BY WELL-KNOWN AA AND AAA PUBLISHERS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, develop, and improve the Anzu SDK’s core functionality and its supported platforms and technologies
- Work on components supporting known game engines like Unity, Unreal, Cocos2D, CryEngine etc.
- Work directly with top game publishers integrating Anzu SDK into their custom game engines
- Design, develop, and improve tools and procedures for automating tasks and testing
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Experience in designing and developing complex systems from ground up
- Deep understanding and at least 6 yeats of experience with C++(11)
- Low level development experience with at least 2 from: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience with 3D and computer graphics - advantage
- Experience working with image/video encoders/decoders - advantage
- Experience with other languages - advantage
- Ability to verbally communicate in English
- Committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and high-quality product delivery
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.