SALES MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES MANAGER TO WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH UK AGENCIES AND ANSWER THE GROWING DEMAND FOR TRUE PROGRAMMATIC IN-GAME ADVERTISING. YOU’LL BE A PASSIONATE, ENTHUSIASTIC AND CHARISMATIC COMMUNICATOR WITH AN ANALYTICAL MIND, HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF MEDIA AND PROGRAMMATIC AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THE AGENCY LANDSCAPE. A PASSION FOR GAMING IS PRETTY IMPORTANT TOO!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all planning levels across the media agency landscape
- Grow revenue from key planning groups across the agency landscape through effective client service and account management
- Be an in game evangelist, raising awareness and knowledge of the Anzu proposition and why we’re unique in the marketplace
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value proposition, technology, processes and strategic partnerships
- Consistently monitor and educate the market on key developments within the in game advertising space
- Think strategically and cultivate partnership opportunities for brands and agencies across Anzu’s rapidly growing inventory
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Media sales experience within the UK agency landscape
- Good knowledge of all aspects of the programmatic ecosystem (planning, buying and delivery)
- An analytical mind with an eye for detail. You’ll need to be as comfortable with spreadsheets as with a PS4 controller
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience working at / with AdTech companies in partnership with agencies
- Proven track record of growing revenue and hitting targets
- Experience in selling AdTech solutions is an advantage
- Multi-tasking skills and being comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent presentation skills and being comfortable in front of large groups is a must
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development and an employee-first culture
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.