SALES DIRECTOR ? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A SALES DIRECTOR
TO JOIN THE TEAM AND FACILITATE OUR GROWTH. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE DEEP EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY, WITH A WELL-DEVELOPED NETWORK AND ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIPS WITH BRANDS AND AGENCIES. THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE AN IN-DEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF THE ADVERTISING INDUSTRY AND KNOW HOW TO LEVERAGE THE COMPANY’S POTENTIAL TO DRIVE BUSINESS AND MANAGE ACCOUNTS TO MAINTAIN FAVORABLE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE CLIENTS. IF YOU ARE A TALENTED COMMUNICATOR, GREAT NEGOTIATOR AND A SALES GURU — WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR YOU.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Build a solid go-to-market strategy and execute it
- Drive business with major agency groups and key direct brand clients
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value proposition, technology, process, and current partnerships
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
- Manage the holistic brand demand sales cycle across channels
- Perform in-depth analysis on lead generation performance and advertising trends and determine the most effective means to drive brand sales
- Provide product improvement suggestions to the product and tech teams, based on the market needs and client feedback
- Cooperate with brands and agencies to ensure alignment between supply and demand
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 6+ years experience at AdTech companies and with agencies or gaming companies
- Proven track record of success in the market
- Well-established contacts across the brand and ad agency space
- Experience in sales of an AdTech product is an advantage
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Public speaking skills
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all their employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.