SALES DIRECTOR? WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES DIRECTOR TO LEAD THE CHARGE WITHIN FRENCH AGENCIES, ANSWERING THE GROWING DEMAND FOR IN-GAME ADVERTISING. YOU’LL BE AN EXPERIENCED, CHARISMATIC COMMUNICATOR WITH AN ANALYTICAL MIND, A DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF MEDIA, PROGRAMMATIC, AND BRAND COMMUNICATIONS, AND WHILE KNOWING YOUR WAY AROUND THE AGENCY LANDSCAPE. A PASSION FOR GAMING IS PRETTY IMPORTANT, TOO!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Grow revenue from French brands and agencies
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the media agency landscape
- Manage the full campaign cycle, from brief to post-campaign reporting
- Grow revenue from key planning groups across the agency landscape through effective client service and account management
- Be an in-game evangelist, raising awareness and knowledge of the Anzu proposition and why we’re unique in the marketplace
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition, technology, processes, and strategic partnerships
- Consistently monitor and educate the market on key developments within the in-game advertising space
- Think strategically and cultivate partnership opportunities for brands and agencies across Anzu’s rapidly growing inventory
- Work closely with internal product and tech teams to ensure products are aligned with the market needs and client feedback
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Strong media sales experience within the French agency landscape
- Proven track record of growing revenue and hitting targets
- Demonstrable experience working at and with AdTech companies in partnership with agencies
- Well-established contact book across the agency landscape and ability to source deal opportunities
- Knowledge of all aspects of the programmatic ecosystem (planning, buying, and delivery)
- An analytical mind with an eye for detail
- You’ll need to be as comfortable with spreadsheets as with a PS4 controller!
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Native French speaker, fluent in English
- Proficient in multi-tasking while being comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Client-facing experience with brands, including knowledge of nuances and processes of brand marketing
- Excellent presentation skills and being comfortable in front of large groups — a must
- Experience in selling AdTech solutions — advantageous
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.