QA TECH LEAD? WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A QA TECH LEAD TO LEAD THE QA DEPARTMENT, FURTHER ESTABLISH QA PROCESSESS, TOOLS, AND ROADMAPS, AND GROW THE TEAM TO ENSURE TOP PRODUCT QULITY
Anzu is the most advanced intrinsic in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and the metaverse. Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. A patented 3D ad tracking engine, the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Moat and IAS, partnerships with trusted AdTech vendors, and fully compliant with the updated MRC and IAB guidelines make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for brands and agencies worldwide.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. The first in-game ad solution to become a Unity verified partner, and with a self-serve dashboard that provides complete control over ad placements, Anzu is the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, Bitkraft, and many other prominent investors, Anzu has raised $37M to make advertising in games better. Better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Be responsible for defining QA strategy, approach, and execution in development projects
- Ensure that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines, and best practices of the QA strategy as defined
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance
- Be accountable for test automation projects, while mentoring and providing leadership to the QA automation developers and managers
- Take part in building the QA team, including induction, training, and performance evaluation of all QA team members
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Focus on continuous QA improvements, including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, and test automation
- Build and maintain quality standards, enforcing technical and testing standards
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 5+ years proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Hands-on experience with both white-box and black-box testing
- Hands-on experience writing automated tests and using automated testing tools
- Proven experience leading QA teams and processes or managing large and complex projects is advantageous
- Ability to build, implement, and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery
- Strong leadership qualities with experience in implementing and shaping a company’s QA processes and strategies
- Strong technical skills are essential — functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Strong communication skills with all key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly
- The ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure
- Proven work experience in developing QA automation code
- Solid knowledge of SQL, scripting languages (Python, Node.js) or other languages (Java, C#)
- Ability to motivate a team, recognize good talent, and bring out the best out of each individual
- An industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with leading gaming studios and AdTech companies to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with an inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.