ARE YOU A QA ENGINEER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A QA ENGINEER WITH BOTH MANUAL AND AUTOMATED TESTING EXPERIENCE AND EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO JOIN THE QA TEAM AND TAKE PART IN ANZU’S GROWTH.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Understand Anzu’s product and perform hands-on tests
- Learn new features and technologies in a relatively short amount of time
- Work closely with all R&D and Product team members
- Join meetings with R&D team leaders and create test plans
- Take part in the testing lifecycle of our product, from planning to execution
- Develop manual/automated test cases to increase coverage of our regression tests and ensure coverage of all new features (50% Automation 50% Manual)
- Ability to take full responsibility and ownership and carry out tasks end-to-end
- Self-motivated and able to interact with all the members of the R&D team
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Minimum 1 year of QA engineering experience, including manual and automated testing
- Self-motivated, independent and quick learner
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Web Application Testing, SaaS Product
- Experience working with databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Familiarity with REST API
- Knowledge and experience in Linux
- Proven experience in defining automation pipelines in a common CI/CD tool (e.g., Github Actions, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with Selenium, Cypress, or other E2E tools – An advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.