ARE YOU A QA & INTEGRATION ENGINEER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A QA & INTEGRATION ENGINEER WITH C++/C# EXPERIENCE AND LOTS OF MOTIVATION TO ENGAGE IN INVESTIGATING TECHNICAL ISSUES AND ADD AUTOMATION TESTS TO JOIN THE QA TEAM AND TAKE PART IN ANZU’S GROWTH.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Understand Anzu’s product and perform hands-on tests
- Take part in the testing lifecycle of our product, from planning to execution
- Develop manual/automated test cases to increase coverage of our regression tests and ensure coverage of all new features
- Investigate technical issues, identifying potential causes and solutions
- Solve complex technical problems
- Prioritize and manage issues coming from customers
- Work closely and build relationships with R&D and product management teams, provide feedback on the product functionality
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least 1 year experience in support or QA of mobile development in R&D
- At least 1 year experience with C#/C++
- Experience with Android/iOS frameworks
- Ability to read code and use debugger in mobile development tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and passion for pushing to resolution
- Identify and address customer's issues
- Familiarity with mobile development and lifecycle, application stores, etc.
- Experience with Unity or Unreal game engines (Advantage)
- Self-motivated and able to interact with all the members of the R&D team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.