PUBLISHER SOLUTION ENGINEER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED PUBLISHER SOLUTION ENGINEER WITH TECHNICAL EXPERTISE.
YOU WILL WORK WITH OUR SALES, PRODUCT & ENGINEERING TEAMS TO HELP OUR PUBLISHERS UNDERSTAND ANZU SOLUTIONS FROM A TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Escort integration processes with our top business partners (Mobile games developers)
- Build strong relationships with our business partners, understand their technical needs and ensure their success with Anzu is taken to the next level
- Provide technical pre-sales and solution engineering support, documenting partners use cases and technical requirements and then proposing a unified solution
- Help R&D and product understand integration approaches, with full responsibility for pre-sale/post-sale cycle from a technical point of view
- Providing recommendations for technical optimization opportunities
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- 2+ years of experience as a technical account manager / technical sales or sales engineering position
- Familiarity with the world of digital advertising
- Analytical skills with a high-level of proficiency
- High level of English with excellent communication skills
- Great customer facing skills
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Fast learner of new technologies with a strong ability to handle technical objections
- Familiarity with the Mobile Gaming ecosystem, Unity Engine, Unreal Engine – an advantage
- Computer Science / Engineering degree or equivalent certifications – an advantage
- Familiarity with the world of gaming – an advantage
- Self motivated autodidact
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.