ARE YOU A PUBLISHER MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A PUBLISHER MANAGER TO JOIN OUR FAST-GROWING ROBLOX ACTIVITY AND TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage the post-sale client services cycle and help new publishers through the integration process
- Own an overall portfolio of partners from A – Z
- Optimize our publishers’ ad placements and Anzu configurations
- Test new features and the implementation of our product by our partners
- Gather product feedback and communicate it internally
- Monitor and optimize performance
- Support other teams with data and collateral of our product’s functionality in our publishers’ games
- Upsell existing partners
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Up to a year of ad tech experience, preferably within account management or client services
- Excellent customer-facing abilities and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of English, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with the world of gaming and Roblox specifically – an advantage
- Motivated, meticulous, and hardworking
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.