PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER TO JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM AND COMMUNICATE THE VALUE OF OUR TOP-CLASS PRODUCT AND ITS FEATURES TO THE CUSTOMER.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and Roblox. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Cooperate with the product team to understand the product, be aware of its new features and translate them into the commercial language
- Build on product messaging that conveys the value of Anzu’s offerings and sets them apart from other industry players
- Communicate the product’s new features, benefits, and their value to the marketing and sales teams, and host sales enablement sessions when needed
- Take ownership of all the product marketing and sales collateral: regularly update the company decks, one-sheeters, create compelling case studies, educational videos and custom materials
- Work closely with the content and design teams to manage the collateral production process
- Become Anzu competitors’ “best friend” and perform a comprehensive competitor analysis on a regular basis
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing or similar roles at product-first companies, with a proven track record of translating product features into a compelling marketing language
- Previous experience in AdTech is an advantage
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple teams, including product, marketing, customer success, and sales
- Experience with managing and creating marketing collateral of all kind
- Marketing expertise, strong research and analytical skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.