PRODUCT MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PRODUCT MANAGER WITH THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND CUSTOMER NEEDS AND TRANSLATE THEM INTO DETAILED STORIES.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Take ownership of the product life cycle, vision, strategy, development, and execution
- Work closely with the company’s business teams and clients to deeply understand their needs and requirements
- Develop and execute product launch plans, arrange meetings with relevant stakeholders company-wide and lead the adoption of new features
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, competition, customers (both internally and externally), and the business landscape to help accurately prioritize features
- Design product mockups, documentation, and materials to ensure the success of delivery and adoption of new Anzu features
- Use qualitative research and data analysis to plan and communicate the product vision to management and stakeholders.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager
- Relevant AdTech industry experience
- Analytic skills, experience working with large data sets and various reporting tools
- Passion for great UX and UI
- High level of English with excellent communication skills
- Organized with flawless attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in the gaming industry – An advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.