People Operations Manager
PEOPLE OPERATIONS MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A PEOPLE OPERATIONS MANAGER TO JOIN OUR GROWING PEOPLE TEAM. YOU WILL PLAY A KEY ROLE IN OUR GROWTH, HELPING US ATTRACT AND RETAIN THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR OUR BUSINESS NEEDS AND CULTURE AND IMPROVE OUR INFRASTRUCTURES AND PROCESSES.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO WORK ACROSS VARIOUS AREAS OF HR, STRIVE FOR INFLUENCE, AND MAKE AN IMPACT!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Act as a key focal point for our employees, building strong relationships at all levels.
- Lead an HRIS implementation, including data and communication ownership.
- Serve as a partner in creating the business culture, initiates, and welfare activities.
- Take part in various projects to improve our HR infrastructures, workflows, training, and welfare plans.
- Build an annual well-being plan that supports and emphasizes employee experience and implementation at a strategic and operational level.
- Keep communications fresh, creative, and engaging to drive business culture, employer brand awareness, and employee engagement.
- Work closely with the VP of People Operations on defining the HR strategy to support business initiatives.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Minimum 5 years of HR management experience in the high-tech industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and influence skills
- Love for people and building excellent human relationships
- Creative, curious, and marketing-oriented
- Strong business orientation, data-driven with solid analytical skills
- Knowledgeable in different HR disciplines
- High level of English – written and verbal
- Experience in organizing activities and events
- Proven ability to execute in a high growth, fast-changing environment
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.
We use information about job applicants such as their contact details, name, professional experience and CV, and other information needed to consider their hiring (Applicants Data). Additionally, we use Applicants Data for statistical purposes, improving our recruitment processes and legal purposes. If applicants have not been accepted for a specific position, we may use their information to tell them about future job opportunities that we believe suit them. We care about your privacy and will not share your Applicants Data for other purposes. For any request or question regarding your Applicants Data and privacy, please contact [email protected]