Mobile Games Publisher Manager
MOBILE GAMES PUBLISHER MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STRATEGIC AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED MOBILE GAMES PUBLISHER MANAGER TO MAINTAIN AND DEVELOP PARTNERSHIPS WITH MOBILE APP DEVELOPERS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage the entire publisher cycle and be responsible for performance and revenue results.
- Collaborate with various teams within the company, including product, demand, finance, and sales.
- Upsell additional services to your publishers
- Build and maintain personal relationships with your contacts and stakeholders within the ad tech industry
- Serve as a consultant of in-game ads and standard ad monetization practices
- Own the entire growth plan for each publisher
- Serve as the company’s face at both virtual and in-person conferences and partner meetings
- Own an overall portfolio of publishers
- Regularly contribute towards the success of the product team
- Serve as an early adopter for all new features
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role, from a mobile ad network or equivalent
- Previous experience of working with an SDK
- Strong English, written, and oral
- Proven analytical skills
- Highly motivated team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, keen to learn, passionate, and a people person
- Experience in a sales-oriented position is an advantage
- Additional languages are an advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.
We use information about job applicants such as their contact details, name, professional experience and CV, and other information needed to consider their hiring (Applicants Data). Additionally, we use Applicants Data for statistical purposes, improving our recruitment processes and legal purposes. If applicants have not been accepted for a specific position, we may use their information to tell them about future job opportunities that we believe suit them. We care about your privacy and will not share your Applicants Data for other purposes. For any request or question regarding your Applicants Data and privacy, please contact [email protected]