LEAD GRAPHIC DESIGNER? WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED LEAD GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO DRIVE THE COMPANY'S VISUAL IDENTITY AND OVERSEE COMPANY-WIDE VISUAL PROJECTS.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and the metaverse. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, EVP Marketing, and other team members to create new design concepts and refine existing ones.
- Guide and manage the Design team to streamline creative processes.
- Conceptualize and design marketing and sales collateral — including product decks, presentations, one-pagers, newsletters, print and digital promotional campaigns, event and booth signage, social media content, video content, and more.
- Design visual elements and optimizations for the website and other digital collateral.
- Ensure that all assets adhere to Anzu’s visual identity, brand guidelines, and project objectives, as well as proper licensing, copyrights, and strategy direction
- Innovate new approaches to graphic design issues and create frameworks and guidelines for ongoing company-wide projects.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 6+ years of design experience, including branding, print, digital, web, social, and mobile environments
- 2+ years of creative team management
- Encyclopedic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint – as well as Google Docs, Google Slides, Apple keynote
- A firm grasp of UX design, mobile-first, and responsive design
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Highly motivated and results-driven to deliver top quality designs
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Experience with video production and editing – advantageous
- Experience with animated video production – advantageous
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.