Junior Data Scientist
JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST WITH EXCELLENT ANALYTICAL SKILLS TO JOIN THE DEVELOPMENT OF ANZU’S NEXT-GENERATION DATA PLATFORM.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Write efficient and reusable queries to build our new reporting pipeline
- Be responsible for enforcing data structures between multiple projects and team members
- Learn, work, and gain confidence with big-data technologies (Kafka, BigQuery, Clickhouse, Parquet files, etc.)
- Learn and build predictive and optimization models to increase overall efficiency in Anzu
- Assist in customizing analytical solutions or dashboards for different teams within Anzu
- Apply data analysis techniques to explore our data, test new hypotheses, measure statistical significance, and help create a better data-driven decision-making process
- Create accessible visualizations for all quantitative analysis findings
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- 1+ years of relevant experience in all of the following:
- Foundational knowledge of analytics tools like SQL & Python
- Data extractions/manipulation/transformation from/to many different formats or databases (csv/gz, parquet, avro, from/to multiple databases etc)
- Must demonstrate analytical skills (extract multiple insights from data in a reasonable time)
- Ability to lead new ideas and enforce new ways of working with data across the dev and business teams.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and methodologies – Big Advantage
- Vast experience with big data or big data databases – Big Advantage
- Ad tech Industry experience – Big Advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.