JUNIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER WITH ANALYTICAL EXPERIENCE TO HELP US TAKE OUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage ad operations activity to optimize our advertisers’ success
- Analyze large sets of data and extract meaningful insights
- Manage all campaign aspects of the world’s leading brands
- Setup managed service and programmatic campaigns in internal and external dashboards
- Provide internal and external campaign data reporting
- Oversee our advertising ecosystem and identify trends
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Ability to work Monday-Friday
- 1-2 years of experience with digital campaign management
- Familiarity with the world of digital advertising
- Analytical skills with a high level of proficiency in MS Excel and Google applications
- High level of English with excellent communication skills – A must
- Fast learner with flawless attention to detail – A must
- Ability to quickly master multiple dashboards and tools
- Familiarity with the world of gaming – an advantage
- Fast-paced startup with $17M in funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally-located office
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all their employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Free drinks, fruits, team lunches, happy hours, and more!
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.