IT SPECIALIST? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED IT SPECIALIST TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Define the IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Understand business requirements by working with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and hardware solutions, and develop methodologies for new hardware and software procurement and management
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Experience working with and managing a help desk solution
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems and hardware, security, network, and systems administration
- High level of English
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- A firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.