Integration Publisher Manager
INTEGRATION PUBLISHER MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN INTEGRATION PUBLISHER MANAGER WITH TECHNICAL EXPERTISE.
YOU WILL WORK WITH OUR SALES, PRODUCT & ENGINEERING TEAMS TO HELP OUR PUBLISHERS UNDERSTAND ANZU SOLUTIONS FROM A TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS PERSPECTIVE.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Help new publishers through the integration process
- First line of support for both tech and business inquiries
- Optimization of our publishers’ ad placements & Anzu configurations
- Testing new features and the implementation of our product by our partners
- Gathering product feedback and communicating it internally
- Monitoring and optimizing performance
- Support other teams with data and collateral of our product’s functionality in our publishers’ games
- Upsell existing partners
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 1-2 years of ad tech experience, preferably operations or publisher management
- Motivated, meticulous, and hardworking
- Excellent customer-facing abilities and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of English, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Fast learner of new technologies with a strong ability to handle technical objections
- Familiarity with the world of gaming – An advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.