INSIGHTS AND RESEARCH MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INSIGHTS AND RESEARCH MANAGER WITH ANALYTICAL EXPERIENCE TO HELP US TAKE OUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and the metaverse. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis across our global client portfolio
- Work with our Operations team to manage existing relationships with our measurement partners
- Identify opportunities with new and existing measurement partners to expand our analytical offerings to clients
- Leverage various data sources (i.e., Nielsen, Comscore, Oracle Moat, IAS) to develop insights for our in-game advertising clients
- Partner with Account Management teams to deliver thorough post-campaign analysis of client campaigns
- Work with our internal Marketing teams to produce impactful reports around brand performance, case studies, and landscape trends
- Implement framework for establishment of benchmarks for in-game advertising
- Refine supporting collateral for internal and external audiences in support of optimization initiatives, guidance, and training
Salary range : 85,000-110,000/year
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 5+ years of media research experience at a brand, platform, agency, or research vendor
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Expertise working with Nielsen, Comscore, Kantar and other brand lift research vendors
- Experience working with large datasets and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Domo)
- Strong quantitative skills, including both analytical abilities as well as math proficiency
- Ability to identify, refine, and articulate clear and actionable brand stories and insights
- Familiarity with new and emerging measurement resources
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.