Head of QA
HEAD OF QA? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED HEAD OF QA
TO LEAD THE QA DEPARTMENT AND QA PROCESSES, TOOLS, AND ROADMAP WHILE GROWING THE TEAM AND ENSURING TOP PRODUCT QUALITY.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for defining QA strategy, approach, and execution in development projects
- Ensure that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines, and best practices of the QA strategy as defined
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance
- Be accountable for test automation projects; mentor and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers
- Take part in building the QA team, including induction, training, and performance evaluation of all QA team members
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Focus on continuous QA improvements, including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, and test automation
- Build and maintain quality standards; enforcing technical and testing standards
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 5+ years proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both white-box and black-box testing
- Hands-on experience with writing automated tests and using automated testing tools
- Ability to build, implement, and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery
- Strong leadership qualities with experience in implementing and shaping a company’s QA processes and strategies
- Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Strong communication skills with all key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly
- The ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure.
- Proven work experience in developing QA automation code
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Ability to motivate a team, recognize good talent, and bring the best out of each individual
- You should be:
- A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An excellent communicator, with influencing and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts
- Proactive, strong-minded, a quick thinker, and assertive
- A fast-paced startup that raised $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.