Head of Business Development
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TO MANAGE THE MOBILE SDK SALES CYCLE AND PARTNER RELATIONSHIPS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Plan and assist Anzu Leadership with the sales penetration strategy, identify Personnel needs to implement strategy, and increase company reach and ultimately, profit and revenues Use your experience to adapt methodologies and marketing materials to reach AAA game development studios
- Lead a growing international Business Development team to execute and close financial programs with customers, deals across different game verticals, including AAA, Core, Casual, and Hyper Casual
- Create, prioritize, manage, and push the leads pipeline
- Lead by example, be the focal point for the most important Financial Programs
- Use the company CRM for effective reporting and forecasting of existing and new business
- Maintain and grow your knowledge base of the Ad Monetization market by researching and participating in online and offline events.
- Keep a sharp eye on competitors, Market intelligence and collect feedback from potential and existing clients
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 5+ years experience in commercial sales of a mobile monetization SDK, growth marketing and scaling new products, ideally with experience in a successful startup and/or with a mobile app product
- Proven aptitude around discovery/design and execution
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy, understand SDK integrations from the tech POV
- Highly motivated and committed team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Mobile performance and programmatic advertising sales experience is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development and an employee-first culture
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.