GAMES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE LOOKING FOR A GAMES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER TO PROSPECT AND QUALIFY NEW BUSINESS LEADS AND SALES OPPORTUNITIES, OWN THE SALES CYCLE FROM A-Z, CLOSE DEALS AND HELP GAMES PUBLISHERS TO INTEGRATE WITH OUR SDK AND START A PARTNERSHIP WITH US.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Mange the mobile supply sales cycle from A-Z
- Find relevant leads according to the company strategy
- Pitch to potential partners over various channels, including email, LinkedIn, Skype, phone calls, and f2f meetings
- Maintain Anzu’s CRM and sales records to help with reporting processes
- Negotiate and close deals with potential partners
- Supervise and oversee the technical integration process and ensure leads go live following a successful sales process
- Search and report on market trends
- Work closely with the demand sales team to align on supply and demand, and create dot connections
- Provide product feedback and suggest features (based on both feedback from potential partners and analysis)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 2-3 years experience within a lead generation/sales role or related business development experience, ideally from within the gaming industry
- Great customer facing skills
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, and comfortable contacting and speaking with executives all over the world
- Highly motivated and driven to continually learn and improve
- Tech-savvy (need to understand SDK integrations from the tech POV)
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Fast-paced startup with $17M in funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.