ARE YOU A FRONT END DEVELOPER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, CREATIVE FRONT END DEVELOPER
WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT SKILLS TO JOIN THE CORE
INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM AND TAKE PART IN ANZU’S GROWTH.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead the front-end development of Anzu and be part of the infrastructure team
- Work on the next generation dashboard for customers
- Maintain Anzu’s current dashboard
- Work closely with all other Infra team members, including QA and Product
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Very high level of knowledge with React / Angular / Vue
- Proven UI and UX experience
- Experience working with Servers/API
- Experience with general programming/scripting skills, Kubernetes, networking – An advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.