Director of Programmatic
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMATIC?
WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STRATEGIC AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMATIC TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Support the growth of our DSP partnerships with superior client service
- Become an expert in Anzu’s supply, technology, and product offerings
- Act as the first line of DSP support for both commercial and technical requests
- Support deal execution from end to end to optimize performance for clients and Anzu
- Become an expert in Anzu’s marketplace integrations and partners
- Liaise with DSP partners and product team to deliver continued product enhancements
- Achieve defined revenue goals through continued adoption of Anzu’s SSP Product offerings
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 4+ years of experience managing DSP partnerships
- Strong understanding of the commercial and technical elements of Ad-Tech, including exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, and ad servers
- Highly skilled in problem-solving and initial troubleshooting
- Customer-first mindset, willingness to go above and beyond to service end clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Employee-first culture
- Flexible working hours
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.