DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER TO GROW AND MAINTAIN ANZU’S ONLINE PRESENCE BY PLANNING, EXECUTING, AND ANALYZING THE PERFORMANCE OF DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS, WHILE MANAGING THE WEBSITE, EMAIL MARKETING, AND DIGITAL ADVERTISING.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Own and manage all areas of digital marketing and the company’s digital assets, including the website, email campaigns, display advertising, search engine optimisation (SEO), lead generation, social media, and marketing automation
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to plan and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Manage, build, and update the company website and landing pages using Hubspot
- Be proactive in gathering and presenting data to relevant stakeholders, producing monthly reports on key metrics and KPIs, with detailed suggestions for improvement
- Manage freelancers while building and maintaining close relationships with suppliers and internal departments
- Research and suggest new marketing tools and suppliers on an ongoing basis
- Run in-house webinars by building a promotional plan, and owning the customer journey from start to finish
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 4+ years experiences in a digital marketing role
- Proven experience designing, implementing, and managing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Experience using Hubspot - a must
- Experience working in AdTech companies and with B2B products
- Experience working in the gaming industry - advantageous
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment, working autonomously or as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and very well organized
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.