DIGITAL MARKETER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A DATA-DRIVEN DIGITAL MARKETER
WHO WILL TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THE COMPANY’S DIGITAL MARKETING ECOSYSTEM, DEFINE THE DIGITAL CUSTOMER JOURNEY, ENHANCE THE FLOW, AND TRACK THE PROCESS FROM A-TO-Z.
TO LEAD THE QA DEPARTMENT AND QA PROCESSES, TOOLS, AND ROADMAP WHILE GROWING THE TEAM AND ENSURING TOP PRODUCT QUALITY.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Maintain all aspects of company’s digital marketing
- Set up a marketing automation tool and build the digital marketing ecosystem
- Maintain, track, and enhance the website performance
- Launch and measure the performance of digital advertising campaigns and email marketing campaigns
- Lead landing page creation and the optimization process
- Evaluate, test, and implement emerging technologies
- Analyze digital marketing data and optimize accordingly in order to enhance the performance and help achieve marketing goals
- Work closely with the marketing team to brainstorm, develop, and implement campaigns
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, web analytics platforms, content management platforms, integrations to 3rd-party tools, and reports
- Experience in digital campaign management across platforms (social media, display advertising, content discovery)
- Proven track record of successful digital advertising, email marketing campaign execution, as well as digital ecosystem setup
- Strong project management and analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Excellent verbal and written English
- A fast-paced startup that raised $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.