CREATIVE DIRECTOR? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED CREATIVE DIRECTOR
WITH THE BLEND OF CREATIVE VISION AND BUSINESS SENSE WHO WILL SHAPE THE VISUAL IDENTITY OF THE BRAND AND REPRESENT THE CREATIVE DOMAIN OF THE COMPANY.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Unify the existing creative assets and shape the visual tone and voice of the company
- Build and introduce the visual and creative guidelines company-wide
- Lead all the creative initiatives and projects, including web, print, video, digital marketing, and corporate collateral
- Define the short and long-term creative strategy along with marketing and business goals
- Translate product, marketing, and business objectives into creative strategies and concepts
- Develop strong creative infrastructure and introduce new tools to enhance performance
- Work closely with the graphic designer, copywriter, and marketing leads
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 5 years+ of experience, previous experience in AdTech is an advantage
- Experience with building the visual identity of a company
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels
- Experience with creating marketing and advertising campaigns from A-to-Z
- Proven experience with concept development and an ability to visualize concepts
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience with UI, UX, video production
- Fluent verbal and written English
- A strong, diverse portfolio of work is required
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.