C++ DEVELOPER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, CREATIVE C++ DEVELOPER TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND HELP DEVELOP THE PLATFORM THAT DRIVES OUR BUSINESS. YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH UNREAL ENGINE (EDITOR AND SOURCE) AND ACQUIRE MULTI-PLATFORM WORKING EXPERIENCE (PC, MOBILE, CONSOLES).
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop a low management level, real-time, multi-threaded system
- Design, develop, and improve Unreal Engine components written in C++ that will interact with the Anzu SDK code
- Work directly with game publishers integrating Anzu into their custom game engines
- Building test apps and tools for automatic testing
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Experience in complex C++ systems, preferably in the field of 3D computer graphics, computer vision, or digital signal processing
- Ability to verbally communicate in English
- Committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and high-quality product delivery
- Experience with design patterns (as defined by Gang of Four) – advantage
- Experience working with image/video encoders/decoders – advantage
- Experience with Python – advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.