COPYWRITER ? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXCELLENT COPYWRITER TO JOIN OUR UK OFFICE AND WORK AS PART OF THE WIDER GLOBAL MARKETING TEAM. REPORTING IN TO THE CONTENT MANAGER, YOU WILL PRODUCE ENGAGING COPY TO SUPPORT CONTENT, CROSS-COMPANY PROJECTS, AND MARKETING INITIATIVES.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work closely with the Content Manager and wider marketing team, producing, editing, and proofing copy for a variety of content including social media posts, newsletters, blog posts, press releases, one-pagers, video scripts, award entries, event collateral, sales materials, case studies, insights pieces, and reports
- Research and stay up to date with the latest gaming and adtech news and trends to help steer and shape topical content
- Be a brand advocate, ensuring brand voice and messaging is consistent across all content and communications
- Maintain and contribute towards the content calendar and wider marketing strategy
- Work with individuals from across the business, providing copy support where needed
- Brainstorm and come up with ideas for new content initiatives
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Experience in producing content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion
- Interest and knowledge in video games and digital advertising
- Willingness to go above and beyond defined roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure and across multiple projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passion for writing with an excellent portfolio of work
- Prior experience working within adtech is a plus
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all their employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.