Content Manager and Copywriter
CONTENT MANAGER AND COPYWRITER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CONTENT MANAGER & COPYWRITER
WITH STRONG WRITING, CREATIVE, AND MANAGERIAL SKILLS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Conceptualize, develop, and write cross-channel marketing materials including articles, blog posts, email copy, newsletters, social media posts, video posts, print collateral, and more
- Develop and manage the corporate, marketing, and sales collateral, ensuring that all materials reflect the actual data
- Write press releases, guest blog posts, and magazine articles on behalf of company executives
- Develop the overall content strategy and manage the editorial calendar across channels in accordance with company’s short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Manage a freelance content writing team
- Manage content relationship with partner companies and help form new content partnerships
- Proofread materials across the company to ensure consistency
- Manage and grow the in-house style guide
- Manage the design and production of all marketing materials
- Understand customer profiles across verticals and develop key messaging for each of them, meeting both corporate and product-specific marketing requirements
- Stay up-to-date with MarTech tools and generate ideas to draw the audience’s attention
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 2 years+ of work experience as a content manager and copywriter across channels – social media, video, email, print, blogs, and others
- Experience working in AdTech
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and design fundamentals
- Ability to adapt and optimize content across channels
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- A strong creative mind and an ability to correlate business strategies with marketing campaigns
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills, ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines
- BSc in marketing, journalism, or relevant field is an advantage
- Technical writing experience is an advantage
- Fast-paced startup with $17M in funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.