BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER TO MANAGE THE MOBILE SDK SALES CYCLE AND PARTNER RELATIONSHIPS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage the mobile supply sales cycle from A-Z
- Find relevant leads according to the company strategy
- Pitch to potential partners over various channels, including email, LinkedIn, Skype, phone calls, and f2f meetings
- Maintain CRM and sales records for reporting
- Manage retention and cross-sale for existing partners
- Provide the tech team with product improvement suggestions based on market and client feedback
- Work closely with the demand sales team to align on supply and demand, and create dot connections
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Previous experience in a similar role in the mobile industry selling an SDK based product
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, hungry, passionate, and target-oriented
- Strong English written and oral
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.