BUSINESS ANALYST? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS ANALYST WITH EXCELLENT ANALYTICAL SKILLS TO DEAL WITH LARGE DATA SETS TO TAKE OUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Audit current business processes and provide insights and recommendations based on analysis and findings
- Analyze data-sets to drive actionable insights that will assist the various business teams in improving their activity
- Analyze business performance, integration processes, and operational activities and well as their results, to provide actionable insights
- Create and communicate key insights, influence key day-today and short/long term decisions and offer recommendations to the various business teams and company leadership
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency, clarity and deliver better value to the organization
- Help set the right KPIs for our business teams, and based on data, initiate projects that will help us meet them
- Take action on small-scale analysis and findings
- Recommending/ vetting tools, vendors or solutions to increase the workability and understanding of the data currently collected
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 1-2 years experience in a relevant field
- Superb methodological and analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly developed Excel skills
- Ability to identify and analyze numeric and textual data to draw conclusions
- Strong business understanding and ability to translate numbers into business recommendations and identification of trends
- Independent and fast learner, proactive and able to take initiative
- Degree in Economics or similar
- Experience with AdTech or Gaming
- Interest in gaming
- International experience i.e. living abroad, immigrant to Israel
- Native level English
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.