Business Account Manager (Germany)
BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER?
WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER TO BECOME THE MAIN POINT OF CONTACT FOR ANZU’S CAMPAIGN CLIENTS, MANAGING THEIR ACCOUNTS AND ENABLING IN-GAME CAMPAIGNS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage the advertising cycle of market’s leading ad agencies
- Manage and develop customer relationships
- Evaluate and consult towards customer success of key clients
- Coordinate between sales and product teams
- Maintain CRM and BI tools used to support advertisers sales
- Prepare a reporting funnel for internal and external purposes
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Native-level English and German
- Service-oriented communication skills
- Substantial experience with media clients and campaigns in agency or vendor position
- Technical understanding of programmatic advertising campaigns
- Understanding of the gaming space and its current opportunities
- Open mindset towards fast-moving ad technology
- A fast-paced startup that raised $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.