SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT SKILLS TO JOIN THE CORE INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM AND TAKE PART IN ANZU’S GROWTH.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work as a member of the infrastructure team, the heart of Anzu’s tech operations
- Build Anzu’s next-generation architecture with a focus on performance and a HUGE system scale
- Work with cutting edge technologies to solve various industry-wide challenges
- Learn and develop your knowledge in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Code experience, 4+ years in industry:
- Scala / Java / Go
- Databases knowledge:
- SQL – must
- Mongo – advantage
- BigQuery / Clickhouse – advantage
- Elastic – advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of scripting languages
Like Bash / PowerShell / Python / Node.JS
- Big-data best practices – working with huge files
- Event sourcing/Micro service architectures/Monolith
- Working with big-data queues (Kafka, Rabbit, Redis, etc.) – advantage
- Kafka/BigQuery/Clickhouse/Kubernetes/Prometheus – advantage
- Relevant experience in the advertising industry – a big advantage
- Prior collaboration with a well-known advertising or game development company – a big advantage
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.