SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER? WE WANT YOU!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER WITH EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT SKILLS TO JOIN THE CORE INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM AND TAKE PART IN ANZU’S GROWTH.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and Roblox. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work as a member of the infrastructure team, the heart of Anzu’s tech operations
- Build Anzu’s next-generation architecture with a focus on performance and a HUGE system scale
- Work with cutting edge technologies to solve various industry-wide challenges
- Learn and develop your knowledge in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Code experience, 4+ years in industry:
- Scala / Java / Go / Node.js
- Databases knowledge:
- SQL – must
- Mongo – advantage
- Bigquery / Clickhouse – advantage
- Elastic – advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of scripting languages
Like Bash / PowerShell / python / nodejs
- Big-data best practices – working with huge files
- Event sourcing/Micro service architectures/Monolith
- Working with big-data queues (Kafka, Rabbit, Redis, etc.) – advantage
- Kafka/Clickhouse/Kubernetes/Prometheus – advantage
- Relevant experience in the advertising industry – a big advantage
- Prior collaboration with a well-known advertising or game development company – a big advantage
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.