ASSISTANT CONTROLLER? WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations including Moat, Comscore, Kantar, and Nielsen. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, BITKRAFT Ventures, HBSE Ventures, and other prominent investors, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXCELLENT ASSISTANT CONTROLLER TO JOIN OUR FINANCE TEAM IN TEL AVIV. THIS POSITION IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD A KEY FINANCIAL POSITION IN A FAST-GROWING GLOBAL COMPANY.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting processes
- Be responsible for maintaining and auditing the ongoing work with the bookkeeping company
- Support the monthly financial statement close process and consolidation of all subsidiaries
- Be part of the implementation of the global tax plan and internal controls
- Analyze relevant financial data and business metrics
- Prepare the budget and the control budget
- Analyze variances of budget vs. actual on a global level and set action plans for correcting deviations
- Work closely with different business units within the company
- Work with our external auditors and lawyers
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Degree in Accounting, CPA required
- Experience at one of the Big 4 accounting firms
- Experience working in a high-tech company – a plus
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasking abilities, outstanding attention to detail, and great time management skills
- Willing to take on new responsibilities and constantly improve the finance cycle
- Excellent English
- Hands-on approach
- A fast-paced startup that has raised $17 million in funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all their employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.