ACCOUNT MANAGER, DEMAND PARTNERSHIP?
WE WANT YOU!
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game. Anzu’s patented, adaptive technology features blended, yet highly viewable, IAB-compliant ad formats and a full suite of one-of-a-kind AdTech integrations. Anzu collaborates with 30+ regional partners and has successfully launched ad campaigns with top-tier advertisers across 5 continents. Global partners include advertisers such as Pepsi and Samsung and game studios such as Ubisoft and Nacon.
Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu makes advertising in games better: better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED ACCOUNT MANAGER
BASED IN LONDON TO MANAGE OUR PROGRAMMATIC DEMAND RELATIONSHIPS. THE ACCOUNT MANAGER, DEMAND PARTNERSHIPS WILL PLAY A CRITICAL ROLE IN MANAGING AND GROWING ANZU’S PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING PARTNERSHIPS, WITH A SPECIFIC FOCUS ON DSP AND SSP PARTNERS.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Act as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, supporting programmatic demand partners (SSPs and DSPs), understanding their goals, and resolving any issues
- Lead in-person and virtual meetings, presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews, and training/education
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to clients and Anzu management team
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients, including database maintenance, training, and documentation
- Set up advertising campaigns on Anzu’s platform, including third-party tag/openRTB urls implementation and pixel creation/troubleshooting
- Participate in the identification of any potential opportunities to improve services, such as the development of tools, procedures, and reports aimed to increase efficiency within the department
- Build expertise and be a go-to person in some areas of knowledge
- Represent the voice of our clients to help shape product enhancements and become an expert on our programmatic offering to create the strongest media plans possible
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 1 – 2 years of account and/or campaign management experience (B2B), preferably in a large DSP or SSP
- General knowledge and a strong understanding of the overall ad technology ecosystem (SSP, DSP, RTB, etc.), ad servers, ad formats, 3P data, and other related products
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must possess strong analytical, data-driven decision-making and strategic problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate technical/complex issues
- Ability to maintain and grow, and upsell client relationships with an innovative on strategy approach
- A customer-centric mind frame with the ability to manage relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- High proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS required
- A fast-paced startup that raised $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious yet fun-loving team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Top-down employee-first culture
- Centrally-located office in Tel Aviv
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.