ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE? WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A STRATEGIC AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE IN NEW YORK.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and Roblox. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will be one of the first US Account Executives at Anzu, responsible for individual contribution of revenue during a key period of growth for the company
- Build and maintain robust relationships with key agency and brand personnel to drive maximum in-game advertising revenues
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle, including prospecting, qualifying opportunities, developing contacts, pricing proposals, negotiations, and closing deals
- Work with Client Services and Campaign Management teams to ensure best-in-class customer service
- Coordinate global account discussions with go-to-market counterparts across the world
- Be the customer voice and ambassador of the organization, working internally with all teams to secure your customers’ long term partnership with Anzu
Salary range : $85-120K annualy base
- Medical insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 2 to 4 years of experience in digital media working at an advertising agency, publisher or advertising technology vendor
- 1 to 2 years experience as an Account Executive selling digital media and/or solutions at a media publisher or advertising technology vendor
- Established relationships with top marketing decision-makers at leading brands and advertising agencies, selling digital advertising
- Exceptional communication and client services skills
- Self-motivated, self-learner, passionate, and a people person
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv, with hybrid working and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.