< GO BACK
Senior Back End Developer? We Want You!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. At the forefront of in-game advertising, we are driven by an ambitious team with offices in Israel and Germany.
In the short time since our incorporation, we have made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019, and a number of others.
We work with top names in the gaming, esports, and advertising worlds - PepsiCo, Warner Media, HeroCraft, and others.
Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising the native advertising and monetization solution the video gaming industry has long waited for.
We’re looking for a talented backend developer with excellent development skills
to join the core infrastructure team and help drive Anzu's growth.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Lead the development of the main revenue source for Anzu
- An opportunity to work with top-notch technologies on varied tasks
- An opportunity to learn and develop in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO HAVE?
- Backend technologies, 5+ yrs experience in the following:
- Scripting - Python / Nodejs / Bash / etc.
- Streaming and microservices architectures
- Linux & Docker knowledge
- 5+ years working experience as a backend developer
- Relevant experience in the online advertising industry
- Prior collaboration with a well-known advertising or game development company - big advantage
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally-located office
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Free drinks, fruits, team lunches, happy hours, and more!